Our Honors students work side by side with academic advisors to guarantee academic and personal success. Our advisors are experts in planning schedules and managing workloads to enable students to take full advantage of opportunities in the program and within Bryant’s community both academically and professionally.
Honors advising works with students from their freshman to senior year, throughout their entire undergraduate careers. Their experience begins with freshman orientation and selecting classes and ends with graduation four years later and preparing for the next chapter of their lives. Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to make effective decisions concerning their degree and career goals.
- Develop an educational plan for successfully achieving their goals and select courses each semester to progress toward the completion of their undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of higher education.
- Utilize the resources and services on campus to assist them in achieving their academic, personal, and career goals.
- Be able to accurately read and effectively utilize a degree audit in their educational planning.
- Graduate in a timely manner based on their educational plan.
Honors Faculty Representatives
All academic departments on campus have honors faculty representatives available as resources to students in terms of field-specific information.
- Identifying research opportunities
- Finding a Capstone advisor
- Planning for completion of major/minor field of study